Employee Benefits - Retirement Savings Solutions
Help Employees Save the Future
With our expertise and support, you can create a group retirement plan that considers you and your employee’s long-term goals. Our retirement specialists assist you in managing all aspects of your new plan, including service providers, enrolment, communication and education.
Whether you introduce a defined contribution pension plan (DCPP), a group registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), a group tax-free savings account (TFSA) or another solution, you can help employees save more for retirement – and achieve greater financial security.
Are your members engaged? Is plan participation where it should be?
You, like most Employers, count your Retirement Program as an employee attraction and retention tool – but to meet this expectation, employees must be aware and understand the value to them. An effective plan design with regular review and maintenance combined with a good education program can strengthen the ability of your program to improve employee satisfaction and reduce turnover.
- Has your consultant/advisor reviewed your programs statistics?
- Encouraged a Communication and Education program?
- Is your plan CAP compliant?
- Are you providing the right amount of investment education?
- Is your investment line up where it needs to be?
- Have your participants Investment Management fees been reviewed and reduced?
As a plan sponsor you appreciate that you have fiduciary obligations and yet you have a business that needs your attention. Supporting plan sponsors efforts to provide good governance is a focal point of the services the Lawrie Group provides – positioning you to follow the Capital Accumulation Plan (CAP) guidelines.
Take Advantage of a Complimentary Plan Assessment that Includes: ?
- A review of your plan design – including a benchmark report in your industry
- A market check on Investment Management Fees (are you paying too much ? are they fair and competitive?)
- Are you CAP compliant?
- A review of the investment line up and default fund
- Followed by recommendations and possible opportunities
It’s important for plan sponsors to be diligent in the proper monitoring and ongoing governance of their group retirement programs and employees expect this too. Lawrie Insurance Group pension specialists are pleased to provide plan sponsors with best practices to mitigate risk and increase employee satisfaction.
We’re here to answer any questions you have about our products and services.