From airplane manufacturing to aircraft operations, there are a vast number of specialized businesses in this sector. It’s an exciting time to work in aviation and aerospace.
But, operating a business in this industry also comes with risk. We know that external threats can make your business feel vulnerable. Let us help you protect what matters. We have the expertise, the knowledge and Tier 1 connections to help you build a resilient business that can withstand these pressures.
Insurance solutions to rise above aviation & aerospace industry risks
- Coverage for all types of aviation-related exposures using guaranteed cost, large deductible and retrospective rating plans.
- Solutions to address insurance and risk management needs of airlines, aircraft operations and aerospace facilities of all types.
- Physical damage, passenger liability, third-party liability and comprehensive general liability coverage for passenger and cargo airlines.
- Liability insurance solutions for manufacturers, distributors and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) operations.
- Products and services tailored to cover the potential liabilities arising from the operation of an airport, private strip or heliport, whether owned or operated, as well as the risk from ground handlers and service providers.
Our Global Reach
Having global partners as a Canadian insurance broker benefits our international clients by providing access to a broader range of insurance products and coverage options. These partnerships enable us to offer tailored solutions that align with the specific needs and regulations of different countries, ensuring comprehensive protection for our clients’ diverse assets and operations.
Our global network facilitates quicker claims processing and assistance, fostering a seamless experience for our clients, no matter where they conduct their business activities.
We’re here to answer any questions you have about our products and services.