From airplane manufacturing to aircraft operations, there are a vast number of specialized businesses in this sector. It’s an exciting time to work in aviation and aerospace.
But, operating a business in this industry also comes with risk. We know that external threats can make your business feel vulnerable. Let us help you protect what matters. We have the expertise, the knowledge and Tier 1 connections to help you build a resilient business that can withstand these pressures.
Insurance solutions to rise above aviation & aerospace industry risks
- Coverage for all types of aviation-related exposures using guaranteed cost, large deductible and retrospective rating plans.
- Solutions to address insurance and risk management needs of airlines, aircraft operations and aerospace facilities of all types.
- Physical damage, passenger liability, third-party liability and comprehensive general liability coverage for passenger and cargo airlines.
- Liability insurance solutions for manufacturers, distributors and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) operations.
- Products and services tailored to cover the potential liabilities arising from the operation of an airport, private strip or heliport, whether owned or operated, as well as the risk from ground handlers and service providers.
Looking for a holistic solution for all of your aviation protection needs?
You need our Aerotech Advantage.
Third-party liability coverage
Third-party liability insurance protects you should you get into an accident that injures another person or results in property damage to another person’s property. It covers the costs of any legal or court fees, associated medical expenses and repairs of a damaged car. Ontario requires you to carry a minimum of $200,000 in third-party liability coverage.
Direct compensation - property damage coverage
If you are in an accident but not at fault, direct compensation coverage protects an insured car and its contents by covering the costs of any property damage, such as repairing or replacing a vehicle.
Uninsured automobile coverage
Should you be involved in an accident with an underinsured or uninsured driver who is deemed at fault for the collision, this coverage will kick in to cover any associated medical expenses due to injuries, as well as car repairs, lost wages and more. It also kicks in if you are involved in a hit-and-run.
Accident benefits coverage
Accident benefits coverage kicks in to help cover lost income and medical expenses, regardless of who is at fault, if you, a passenger or a pedestrian are injured in a collision. Medical expenses include prescription medications, physical therapy, rehabilitation and more.
We’re here to answer any questions you have about our products and services.